Staying neat and clean is one of the best things that make you a great human being.
Good hygiene and cleanliness are some of the core properties that differentiate us, humans, from wild animals.
You not only have to keep your body neat and clean but also take care of the environment and all the things around you.
Unfortunately, a lot of people around us don’t pay much heed to hygiene because they think that it’s too time-consuming.
Therefore, we at Mayor Boss have selected some of the best and easiest cleaning hacks that will not only help you keep yourself and the environment clean but also save your precious time.
So let’s take a deeper dive.
Easy cleaning hack #1 – Drop all the little stuff in the dishwasher
There are probably a lot of little things around you that are dirty for ages, but you are unable to clean them due to a busy and frustrating schedule.
Things you can wash in the dishwasher, including:
- That brand new vase covered with the dust
- The dirty plastic toys of your kids
- Plastic hairbrushes
- Shower Poofs
- Barrettes, combs
- Bathroom wastebaskets
- Fridge shelves
It is just frustrating to wash all of them one by one, so the solution for you is to put all the little stuff in the dishwasher and clean them in a single go.
It will not only save you from a lot of frustration but also your precious time.
Easy cleaning hack #2 – Clean your microwave with steaming
Microwaves are probably the most widely used thing in our daily life.
You just keep heating different foods in them throughout the day.
However, microwaves often get food stains that are quite difficult and frustrating to clean due to excessive use.
But you don’t have to worry about it anymore because you can just easily get rid of those food stains with this simple steaming trick.
- Take a jug full of water and pour some lemons into it.
- After that, heat the water jug for at least five minutes.
- The steam of the microwave will soften up all the frozen food stains and make them easy to remove for you.
This trick will also save a considerable amount of your time.
Easy cleaning hack #3- Stop your waste bin from smelling
All the dust and waste material of your house go into the waste bin.
But the thing that makes this whole thing worse is that the waste bin starts giving out a stinky and unhealthy smell after a while.
This smell makes your home look like a junkyard. You can easily get rid of this ugly and stinky smell with a simple trick.
Just take some baking powder and pour it into the waste bin before putting anything into it. It will eliminate all the smells in no time.
So apply it today and see the magical results.
Easy cleaning hack #4 – Dry the clothes rapidly
So, your favorite t-shirt got dirty due to some reasons, and you decided to quickly wash it and wear it again.
But you will be left disappointed when you will find that it is not going to dry anytime soon.
Is there any trick through which you can make your clothes dry rapidly? Yes! There is one.
Just take a dry towel and put it inside the dryer together with the wet clothes.
The dry towel will absorb all the moisture and water coming out of wet clothes. This will exponentially reduce the drying time and also save you a lot of energy.
Next time anyone’s struggling with drying their clothes, you can impress them by giving this super-effective to them.
Easy cleaning hack #5 – Clean up the vomit with a vacuum
Ah yes, we know that it may seem a little bit gross, but those who have to deal with this situation quite often can tell how helpful this tip is going to be. Sometimes we got vomits on any surface to clean.
It’s just too difficult for some people to wipe it up because they don’t like to do so. You can solve this problem for life.
- Just take some baking soda and pour it on the vomit.
- Let it dry for a few hours or even a night.
- Once it has completely dried, you will find that it has become like a powder or dust.
- Bring in your vacuum and clean all the mess with the help of it.
This trick is very helpful for people who feel it gross and disgusting to clean the vomit.
Easy cleaning hack #6 – Clean and tidy your refrigerator
In fact, this hack may not be an actual hack because there is no easy way to clean and organize your refrigerator.
However, a clean and organized refrigerator will bring joy to your heart. Here’s what you do:
- The first thing is to unplug your refrigerator to eliminate the chance of electrocution.
- Empty refrigerator.
- Throw away everything expired or rotten foods
- Use your vacuum to suck up every debris
- Wipe the inside of the refrigerator with warm soapy water and a sponge.
- Disinfect the surfaces with a sanitizer
- Dry with a clean towel.
- Plug your refrigerator back in and place your foods back on the shelves.
Easy cleaning hack #7 – Use vinegar and baking soda to clean the bathtub
Baking soda and vinegar will really help when you plan to clean your bathtub quickly.
This hack will help remove the yellow staining and an unpleasant odor from the bathtub and eliminate dirt and germs.
- You need to mix four liters of warm water with 1⁄2 cup of vinegar and 1⁄4 cup of baking soda.
- Apply the mixture to the bathtub and wait fifteen minutes.
- Later, rinse with cold water.
Easy cleaning hack #8 – Cleaning hacks for oven
Cleaning the oven is an unpleasant task that numerous people try to dodge.
However, cleaning the oven is so not difficult if you follow our oven-cleaning hacks procedure:
- Clean the oven and remove all the racks.
- Mix your cleaning solution 1/2 cup baking soda and a little water to make it a paste.
- Using gloves and spread the paste on the bottom, sides, and every corner of the oven’s entire surface, carefully avoiding the heating components.
- Let it sit for a minimum of ten hours or overnight
- Using a damp cloth to wipe the paste off
- If there is a problem removing the paste, then spray white vinegar all over the paste. The vinegar will react with baking soda to soften it.
- Then, Finish by wiping the machine with water until the oven is clean.
You can use all the time-saving tips we mentioned above to keep yourself and the places around you neat and clean.
It is a collective responsibility of us all to keep everything clean and make this world a better place to live for everyone.