Nothing is more stringent than eliminating fat from your buttocks, thighs, and hips. First and foremost, it is challenging to lose weight in these areas.
But the good news is that you can reduce your overall buttocks, thighs, and hips by eating healthy and exercising.
Generally speaking, regularly exercising will give your body a good shape, energy, strength, and flexibility.
It can also keep you away from illnesses and provides you with glowing body skin and healthy life.
In fact, some of the most well-known exercises for women to reduce buttocks, thighs, and leg fat are the squat and lunges. Therefore you need to focus on your inner and outer thighs with lateral lunges, and leg side raises exercises.
With that said, try the following exercises if you want perfect buttocks, thighs, and hips:
If you want to reduce thigh fat and have a bigger butt with stronger glutes, squats should be part of your everyday workout routine.
Squats are great exercises for women legs and thigh, as it helps burn fat and gives firmness (absence of firmness is one of the leading cause of cellulite).
In short, doing squatting regularly will make your butt bigger, strengthens your core, and tone your leg muscles as it will target your quads, hamstrings, glutes, lower back, and calves.
- Stand straight, shoulders relaxed, and legs apart.
- Squat down, keeping your upper body straight, while inhaling, plus slowly lower your buttocks till you come to a sitting chair position.
- Stay for about 5-10 seconds.
- Repeat this ten times.
- Make sure to check the benefits of doing squats every day.
2. Jumping Jacks
This is a total-body workout that will tone your thighs, butt muscles, calves, shoulders, and arms.
If you’re trying to have perfect buttocks, thighs, and hips, you need to start doing jumping Jacks daily.
Keep in mind, jumping Jacks is one of the easiest ways to burn calories at home.
Try to perform up to three sets for five or ten minutes straight, taking a couple of minute breaks between sets.
Be sure you keep your knees comfortable and bend them a little as you land. It will prevent your knees from becoming hurt.
Lunges are an excellent workout to burn inner thighs fat, slim your hips, and strengthen your legs because they will work your quads, hamstrings, calves, and glutes.
Apart from that, lunges will shape up your body and improve your posture.
You can perform lunges without equipment or with dumbbells.
- Lunge down to the knees, nearly reaching the ground.
- Be sure to take huge steps.
- Switch legs.
You can practice these in the hallway or extra long and open space where you can make lunges as your quad exercises at home.
4. Glute Bridge
Glute Bridge is a simple, powerful exercise to tone the glutes, buttocks, hips and lose thigh fat. It is additionally an excellent way to tone your lower body muscles.
If you’re doing it correctly, you should feel the burn in the glutes and your hamstrings.
- Lie on your back on the floor.
- Bend your knees with feet flat on the ground.
- Your arms should rest close to your side with your palms down.
- Start to lift your hips off the ground. till you get a straight line Lift
- Hold this bridged position for a few seconds.
5. Side Leg Raises
This simple move targets the outer thighs and buttocks. There are more natural hip-strengthening exercises that you can perform three times a day, 15 times each.
- Lie on your side with your legs close together.
- Raise the leg on the top to 45 degrees, then bring it back down.
- Repeat 10 to 20 times per leg.
6. High Knees
Generally, high knees exercise engages your core, thigh muscles, including the hamstrings, abductors, and more.
Do high knees for one or two minutes every day will make you have ideal buttocks, thighs, and hips.
Besides, high knees will raise your heart rate, increase your metabolism, and burn many calories, making it a great workout that women to lose weight.
- Stand straight, raise your right knee and sense the pressure in your left buttock.
- Repeat for 20 seconds, three rep with 10 seconds of rest in between