Wondering what food items you can use to get naturally glowing skin?
Do you want to get clear skin without blemishes?
Well, that’s what this article is all about.
You know that having a skincare routine is vital for glowing and beautiful skin.
And the right products that compliment your skin type will help your skin thrive and correct any blemishes.
In this article, we’ll show you food items in your kitchen that will make your skin glow.
Sugar scrubs contain glycolic acid that helps moisturize, hydrate, and remove dead cells off your skin naturally.
Therefore, it promotes new skin cells and younger-looking skin.
- Mix 2 cups of sugar, 1 cup of coconut oil, and 50 drops of your favorite essential oils.
- Use the paste as facial scrubs in the morning and evening for clean, moisturized skin.
- Store the leftover mixture in a jar.
- Pro tip: we recommend exfoliating your skin with sugar scrubs three to four times per week, but one to two times per week is okay if you have sensitive skin.
2. Fresh tomatoes
Using natural ingredients like tomatoes help to exfoliate and cleanse the skin.
Here’s how it works:
Tomatoes have natural astringent properties that help clears dark spots and reduces pimples, fine lines, and other skin discoloration.
- Cut up freshly washed tomatoes and rub on the dark spots you want to be corrected or apply the tomato juice on the discolored spot.
- Repeat this process as often as you need it.
Generally speaking, cucumber is a water-filled vegetable that’s very good for puffy eyes and toning the skin’s uneven color.
- Apply slices of cucumber on your eyes to reduce puffy eyes or use the juice as a toner.
- Blend half cucumber in a blender and mix with one tablespoon aloe vera gel
- Carefully apply this mixture to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Oats balance the ph levels of the skin. It can be used to prepare scrubs for exfoliation of the skin.
In short, oats contain anti-inflammatory, flavonoids, and antioxidant properties that’s help maintain your skin’s balance, so it won’t become excessively dry or over oily.
But that’s not all, oats promoting hydrated, naturally bright skin and improves your complexion.
This brown goodness is an excellent scrub to use for dry skin.
The high antioxidants content present in coffee helps removes dead skin cells and improves smooth, glowing skin.
In fact, coffee can also be used as face masks for a fresh-looking face.
- Mix a half cup of coffee with several spoons of milk to a thick texture.
- Apply the mixture as a face mask for 15 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Pro tip: You need to use the coffee scrub three to four times per week for better results.