So he calls you often, he checks up on you more often than your EXes, he wants to grasp what you ate for dinner every day of the week, but you are not sure if he is just lovely for niceness sake or he is in love with you.
Here are 22 signs he’s seriously in love with you:
1. He is smitten by you: he is fascinated by your very existence. Everything about you makes him happy. He loves the way you walk. He noticed every single scar on your body. He loves how you move your hands. He just loves everything that you do.
2. He desires to be a part of your whole life every chance he gets.
3. He moves his schedule around yours just so he can spend more time with you.
4. He sees the part of you that people rarely see: a man who is in love with you pays attention to that private silent part of yourself that you don’t share with the world, and he really sees you for who you are.
5. He misses you when you are apart.
6. He wants to spend all day doing nothing with you: he just wants to hang out with you even when there is nothing serious to do.
7. He is concerned for your safety: he always wants to know if you got home safe if your car is working correctly and if your doors are correctly locked at night.
8. He enjoys kissing you: he kisses you longer than he used to and passionately. He makes sure he puts his hand on the back of your head with his fingers in between your hair while massaging your head.
9. He doesn’t want you to leave when it is time for you to go home or go to work: he knows you have to go, but he wishes you will stay longer with him.
10. He remembers the funny, sassy things you say.
11. He remembers your favorite perfume scent, your favorite book, your preferred clothing e.t.c.
12. He remembers dates that are important to you: your birthday, your anniversary, and even your mom’s birthday.
13. He remembers the first time you met and what transpired.
14. Your happiness matters to him.
15. He pays attention to you and what you say: if you tell him you don’t like sugar in your coffee, he makes sure the barrister doesn’t put sugar in your coffee.
16. He plays with you: when he is with you, he is like a kid. He wants to play with you and tickle you.
17. He goes shopping with you to places most masculine men don’t like to be, such as jewelry stores, makeup sections of the mall, and the salon.
18. He goes grocery shopping for you and tries his best to buy the specific items you told him to get.
19. He is always flirting with you, even in public.
20. He shares his life with you: he shares his past, his presence, and his future plans with you.
21. He is open with his financial state with you. He keeps some info to himself until he can fully trust you, but you know the basics, such as his full job description, the average of how much he makes a year, how much he owe on student loans, and how he is tackling it.
22. He is forthcoming with information about his past relationships and how they ended. He truthfully owns up to his role in the relationships he has had and how he contributed to the end of his past relationships.
Now you know the definitive signs that he loves you genuinely.
Learn how to make him propose.