Vocalizing how you feel may come easy for you, but it is quite tricky for some people. Most men are examples of this. They find it tough to express themselves with words in the” I love you” talk. How does a man act when he’s falling in love? How do men show their love without saying it? Here are a couple of ways a man says “I love you” without saying it with words:
Signs a man loves you without saying it
- He calls you after you leave his place to make sure you got home safely. Whenever you leave your house, anything can happen to you out there, so he always wants to make sure you got to your destination safely.
- He takes a look at your car and fixes any problems it may have. A man who loves you wants to make sure your source of transportation is safe. He doesn’t want to lose you because your car was faulty.
- He is protective of you. Even when you are wrong, he tries to protect you from people’s words and actions. He will try to diffuse the situation and make sure you are okay and safe.
- He wants to know if you have eaten something or do you want him to bring you some food. He may not know how to cook, yet he can stop at a restaurant on his way to your place to get you something for dinner; your health matters to him. You know the love is deep when he brings you food even though he has other plans; he wants to make sure you have some food so you don’t die of starvation.
- He takes you around his family and friends and introduces you as his woman. Men are proud of the women they love, they want to show them off every chance they get, and they claim them immediately in front of everyone. If your man is not claiming you as his woman, you are not his woman.
- He listens to you irrespective of how much you talk. He may not talk much, but his ears are always ready to listen to everything you say.
- He holds your hands in public. A man who loves you wants to touch you any chance he gets, and holding your hands in public is one of the ways he expresses that. He also holds your hands to show the world he loves you, and you are his.
- He tickles you when you are not looking. He fancies being in your personal space to tickles you. That’s is love right there.
- He wants to spend most of his time and be close to you no matter where you are. At a party, in the grocery store, on the road, in the mall, e.T.C. Where ever you are, he wants to be.
- He calls just to hear your voice. He has missed your voice, so he will call randomly throughout the day to hear you speak on just about anything.
- He is curious about what you are doing throughout the day. He will chat you up multiple times a day so that he can be involved in your day.
- He plays with your hair, with your hands, e.T.C. His playful side becomes more noticeable when he is around you.
- He noticed the things you need and got them for you without you asking. When you love someone, you pay attention to them. Men are no different. He wants to see you happy.
- His eyes are always on you. His eyes follow you around a room like a puppy looking at his or her favorite human being.
- He is excited about getting to know your family and friends. Families can be strict, but if he is interested in getting to know them, that is a genuine assurance that he loves you. If your companion didn’t think you are a treasure, he wouldn’t be asking you to meet your family and friends.
Wait, while you’re here, take a look at conversation starters for couples.