Do you want to learn simple exercise that will transform your entire body faster?
Regardless of your age, regular exercise is right for you. They will help you feel better, stronger, and healthier to enjoy life to the fullest.
You can quickly build a more healthy body by doing some easy exercises that target all your muscles.
Here are the two simple exercises that will strengthen and transform your entire body, including improving your heart health, reducing your risk of obesity, heart disease, and back pain.
Simple exercise #1: Burpees
Trust me. Burpees is an excellent cardio-strength exercise that can be done anywhere, and it will primarily working your arms, chest, glutes, hamstrings, core, and quads.
Besides, burpees will get your heart rate up, which boosts blood flow to all your muscles and lungs.
How to Do a Burpee
- Start by standing with your both feet width apart and arms at your sides.
- Move into a squat position with your hands to the ground, straightened with your shoulders.
- Jump or step your feet back to a high plank position.
- With core engaged, bend your elbows and perform a push-up, allowing your chest and torso to touch the ground.
- Immediately, push your hands into the ground and return to the plank position, retaining your body in a flat line.
- Jump or step your feet right back up and jump up, stretching your arms above your head.
- Landing with knees bent and instead, step your feet right and rep.
- Aim for ten burpees per round.
Simple exercise #2: Planks
Planks are the perfect simple exercise to strengthens all your abdominal, shoulder, hamstrings, glutes, and back. And when done the right way, they will make your core stronger. A strong core is vital to prevent back injuries and improve stability.
How to Do a Planks
- Position yourself facedown with your forearms and toes on the ground and your elbows at 90-degree angles.
- Squeeze your abdominal and glute muscles and lift your body off the ground. (Make sure your body is in a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles)
- Try hold the plank for 20 to 30 seconds. (Don’t forget to breathe).
- Repeat two times.
Note: As time went by, you can challenge yourself to hold your planks position for 1 minute.