Do you want to get in shape but don’t have time for the gym?
We’ve got good news for you – all you need are two simple exercises that will transform your entire body fast.
And we’re not talking about some crazy, complicated workout routine.
These exercises are so easy, that anyone can do them.
In just minutes a day, you can see and feel results.
You don’t even need any equipment – all you need is your own body weight.
So what are you waiting for?
Start toning today!
Keep reading to learn more about the two simple exercises that will transform your body fast!
Burpees are a type of exercise that can be performed almost anywhere.
They are simple to do and only require a small amount of space.
Burpees are an excellent way to get your heart rate up and transform your entire body.
Though they are often used as a cardio workout, burpees can also help to build strength and endurance.
The key to performing a proper burpee is to maintain good form throughout the movement.
How to Do a Burpee
- Start by standing with your both feet width apart and arms at your sides.
- Move into a squat position with your hands to the ground, straightened with your shoulders.
- Jump or step your feet back to a high plank position.
- With your core engaged, bend your elbows and perform a push-up, allowing your chest and torso to touch the ground.
- Immediately, push your hands into the ground and return to the plank position, retaining your body in a flat line.
- Jump or step your feet right back up and jump up, stretching your arms above your head.
- Landing with knees bent and instead, step your feet right and rep.
- Aim for ten burpees per round.
The plank is an excellent exercise for toning the core muscles, including the abs, obliques, and lower back.
The plank is an excellent exercise for those seeking to improve their core strength and stability.
When performed regularly, it can help to improve posture and alleviate back pain.
It can be performed with variations to target different muscle groups.
For example, placing the hands closer together focuses on the triceps, while placing them further apart works the chest and shoulders.
Planks can also be done with one arm or leg raised to engage the stabilizer muscles.
Planks can be performed either on the floor or on an elevated surface, such as a stability ball or exercise step.
How to Do a Planks
- Position yourself facedown with your forearms and toes on the ground and your elbows at 90-degree angles.
- Squeeze your abdominal and glute muscles and lift your body off the ground. (Make sure your body is in a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles)
- Try hold the plank for 20 to 30 seconds. (Don’t forget to breathe).
- Repeat two times.
Note: As time went by, you can challenge yourself to hold your planks position for 1 minute.
Also read: 6 Exercises to Get Rid of Pot Belly Quickly