There are two types of people, those who find parking wherever they go and those who don’t, because there are people who do what they do, and other people who sink it, because there are people who wherever they have a good time and another makes your life bitter.
“Try not to become a man of success, but to become a man of value.”Albert Einstein
In short, why are there people who do everything well and succeed in what they undertake?
The level of motivation is related to each person’s optimism, or what is the same depends on their coefficient of optimism. In short, there is a direct relationship between the level of motivation and success, but the source of an individual basis, that is, what motivates each person, is very different from each other and has nothing to do with success.
How much time do we spend thinking about problems? And in the solutions? One of the issues that motivation also impacts our work is time management and, above all, its productivity. If we are motivated to work, it is easier for participants to increase, and solutions or new points of view arise on the organization’s problems.
According to a study carried out in the United States, the time invested in resolving the organization’s existing problems, meetings occupy eight times more than the time spent searching for solutions or new approaches to these same problems.
If the worker feels involved in the work and with the organization – if he is motivated by what he does – he will probably systematically evaluate his work environment, his strengths and weaknesses and, day by day, if he maintains a positive attitude, You will think more about possible solutions than about the problem itself.
How To Motivate People To Get The Best Of Themselves
Vital Ways to Motivate People:
- Find out where motivation comes from. First, you have to identify and discover that inspiration comes from within people. The key here is to get people motivated. Great Managers manage deals, not people.
- Empathize with people first before they empathize with you.
- This simple tip works wonders !! For a leader to be heard, he must first listen. Shut up, listen carefully, and then speak.
- Provide Feedback. (Champion’s breakfast)
- To obtain extraordinary results with people, it is essential to give continuous feedback. Achievements are achieved by feedback. If you do not provide them, they will develop their own, which is not recommended.
- He is guided from the front (Lead by example).
- If you need volunteers, be the first to offer; If you want employees to help customers, be the first to help them. Leaders motivate; that is, they turn on their followers’ engine by being an example for their teams.
- Tell the truth always and fast.
- A leader never reserves the truth and is quick to tell it. In this way, they foster trust and hope in their teams.
- Know your Purpose.
- Remember your Vision. A good leader knows what he is doing, what he is doing, and what he expects from his team. A good leader is always helping his team stay focused on the Vision.
- Do the Worst First.
- Show your team the priorities and if the worst is what needs to be done, then do it first. After that, the rest will seem easy.
- Know the strengths of your People.
- Enhancing the positive attributes of people encourages them to do their best.
- To motivate your People, you first have to relax.
- If you are nervous and tense, your performance will decrease, affecting other people in the same way. Make an effort to calm down and stay trustworthy.
- Give up on wanting always to be right or show that you are correct.
- Show them that you know in advance that you won’t always be right. That is a hallmark of great leaders.
What is your opinion of the ways mentioned above to motivate people? Share your opinion, and do not hesitate to ask any questions that arise.