Do you want to remove yellow armpit stains from shirts?
In this article, you’ll learn some proven & effective ways to remove armpit stains from clothes and make them look neat and clean.
1. Use baking soda to remove armpit stains from clothes
Baking soda is an all-in-one solution to all of your cleaning problems.
It has been observed that baking soda has proven to be a great option for cleaning the yellow armpit stains from clothes & removing the bad odor.
So here are the steps you should follow:
You don’t need a lot of expensive or premium ingredients for this method.
All you need is some baking soda, clean water, hydrogen peroxide, and a brush for scrubbing.
- Baking Soda – ¼
- Hydrogen Peroxide – ¼
- Clean Water – unlimited
- Cleaning Brush – X1
- Detergent – as per need
Here’s a simple step by step guide that will help you clean the armpit stains easily:
- Create Solution – Mix equal volumes of water, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda & mix them properly to create a solution or mixture.
- Apply the Solution – Once you have prepared the solution, now apply it over the armpit stains thoroughly and leave it for at least 30 minutes.
- Clean with Brush – In the third step, take the cleaning brush and use it to gently scrub the armpit stains and remove them from the fabric of the cloth.
- Wash Away – When the prepared solution has completely dissolved the armpit stains, and you have also scrubbed them off the cloth’s surface, then it’s time to wash away everything and see the magic. Take some clean water and use it to rinse the part of the cloth where you had applied the baking soda. All the stain & smell would be gone easily.
Read more about 7 Baking soda hacks that will change your life.
2. Use oxygen bleach to remove yellow armpit stains from clothes
Sometimes different chemical reactions between sweat, air, and the cloth’s fabric occur in your armpit, and the result is thick yellowish stains in the armpit.
They just look extremely gross & disgusting, to be honest, and you need to remove them as soon as possible.
In fact, oxygen bleach is the perfect solution for those thick yellowish stains.
So here’s what you need to do:
Just like trick number one, the ingredients of trick number 2 are also simple.
Everything is easily accessible, and you can probably get it from your nearest market.
This is what you need:
- Oxygen Bleach
- Safety Rubber Gloves
Once you have all the ingredients available, it’s time to start the cleaning process.
Follow this easy and simple step by step guide:
- Wear Rubber Gloves – Bleach can be harmful to your skin, so we recommend you wear some quality rubber gloves on your hands for protection in case the ammonia or bleach touches your skin.
- Create Mixture – Take the oxygen, bleach, and ammonia to mix them completely and create a mixture.
- Apply the Mixture – When the mixture of ammonia and oxygen bleach is ready, then it’s time to apply it over those thick yellowish stains. Take a toothbrush and dip it into the mixture and then apply it over the yellowish stains.
- Wait for Few Minutes – Don’t rush to wash the mixture immediately after applying it. Instead, give it enough time and let it completely dissolve those ugly stains. Doing this will show way better results.
- Wash & Dry – When the waiting period is over, next it is time to wash the cloth & to check the results. Rinse that part of the cloth with clean water and dry it to see the stains and smell gone forever.
Don’t even think about mixing chlorine bleach with ammonia because it can form poisonous fumes, which can prove fatal.
Instead, use oxygen bleach with ammonia.
Read more about 4 Easy tricks and tips to remove lipstick stains from clothes.
Follow the tips we have given above to get rid of arm stains from clothes.
Always keep in mind that sometimes the stains won’t go away after a single wash if they’re old.
In such a case, we recommend you repeat the washing process until the stains are gone.
Read more about 8 Easy cleaning hacks that will save you time.